Update pixolution flow
When we deliver new versions of pixolution flow (plug-in-update), we also provide a changelog document, describing the important changes (e.g. configuration changes, API changes, functionality modifications, bugfixes, new image descriptors etc.) to the former version. The changelog also describes necessary steps to update pixolution flow, if any. Read the changelog and modify your implementation, configuration etc. appropriately. In rare cases reindexing is necessary.
The plug-in-update is compatible to a specific Solr version (please see Solr-Requirements).
If the provided file
pixolution_flow3.4.1_solrX.X.X.jar is incompatible to your current Solr version, you have to upgrade Solr first to the specific version before updating pixolution flow.
We make great efforts to deliver software that works. However, ensure that you always update pixolution flow on a staging system (see Staging System) before deploying it to a production system.
Updating pixolution flow at a glance:
- Use your staging system.
- Upgrade Solr if the delivered pixolution flow is compatible to a newer version.
- Replace the old version of pixolution flow with the current
- Read the changelog and modify your configurations, API implementation and such appropriately, if necessary.
- Test the update as described in Staging System
- If tests are successful, deploy the complete update to your production system.